1. Don't upload comments, links, and/or images that violate laws in the United States of America. Will result in immediate ban.
2. Don't upload, share or request personal information of other people. Respect others privacy.
3. Keep posts current with the topic on hand.
4. Don't post false information or reports.
5. If you find yourself banned for any period of time please wait out that period. Ban evasion will result in harsher measures.
6. Choose Appropriate usernames, don't falsify or use real peoples names for posts and chat.
7. No spamming, blatant sells pitches, begging, soliciting offers, or adding affiliate links allowed.
8. No pornography, gore, or abusive content. violators will be banned.
9. Only report posts that are in violation of these rules. Failing to follow this rule will get you banned.
10. Administrators and automated systems of this site can for any reason remove/change content and ban users.
Depending on the rule that is broken and the severity we will issue a 3-72 hour ban disabling you from chatting, and making posts until that time period has run out. Posting content that is considered to be 18+ adult content will result in longer time or even permanent bans.
If you feel like your ban was falsely giving, you will get vengeance. As we look through all reported posts when we find posts that shouldn't have been reported we will issue a ban on the user that reported it and remove the ban on your account.
We want to allow our users to enforce the rules when times call for it. If anyone reports posts that aren't in violation of any of our rules. We will make sure they are reminded of the rules. Make sure that when you report a post, you are reporting it for the right reasons.
Oogiee.com is an open community that allows you to talk, share, play. Please keep it fun and entertaining for all ages.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://oogiee.com/terms
This policy was last modified on 3/17/13
Oogiee.com 1173 S 250 W Suite 310 St. George, UT 84770 USA